The Sales Executive will be targeted with winning new name business. They will work collaboratively with NashTech and Nash Squared colleagues to identify new business opportunities and create value propositions and project proposals.
The Sales Executive will be targeted with winning new name business. They will work collaboratively with NashTech and Nash Squared colleagues to identify new business opportunities and create value propositions and project proposals. This role requires someone who is passionate about technology and curious about business improvement. These qualities will enable visionary, strategic and tactical dialogues with prospective clients to solve challenges using technology and to drive Enterprise Value and commercial success.
The Sales Executive is the first point of contact for prospective NashTech clients and works in close partnership with the Customer Success Director, whose Technology Advisory team support on strategic ideation, and the Presales Managers who support on technology solutioning.
- Considerable experience working in a New Business Development, in a professional services or client facing environment is essential.
- Detail and data driven
- Knowledgeable and passionate about technology
- Curious and driven to understand how businesses create Enterprise Value
- Be able to understand and articulate value to a client and playback what good looks like.
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, resilient and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment and comfortable with challenge
- Proven experience in working toward quarterly goals, in a KPI driven environment.
- Experience using analytical approaches to solving business problems
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain current, extensive knowledge of the client’s products and services
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Advanced presentation skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Commercial acumen and business understanding
- Ability to build outstanding relationships with key Client / target personnel
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way
We give you…
- A competitive financial offer + uncapped commission
- Development programmes aligned to a career pathway to help you develop in your role
- The opportunity to collaborate across our global onshore and offshore teams
- An excellent benefits offer including discounted Gym memberships, Birthday Day off Hybrid working, Summer/Winter hours etc.
- Autonomy to build your business against an ambitious growth plan
- A flexible way of working to support you in your work and life
About our company
As a brand of Nash Squared, NashTech has committed to deliver the very best talent in IT solutions and Business Process Services to our international clients in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific & the US.
We have over 1,600 software engineers in our Vietnam development centres located in the cities of Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang and Ha Noi. Using the very best talent our portfolio of services includes:
- Software Solutions
- Business Process Solutions
- Maintenance & Support Solutions
- Data Solutions
- Digital Experience Solutions
- Technology Advisory
Nurturing our talent is a priority for us and reflected in the awards that the business has won over many years as employer of the year etc. We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled career opportunities as we work with some of the world’s best businesses.