Managing Recruitment Consultant
As a Managing Consultant who leads form the front you will still be very much hands on bringing in new client opportunities, networking and building upon your client relationships.
At Harvey Nash we’re #NotJustRecruiters, we’re a team with a common goal in mind, to deliver the highest quality of service to our candidates & clients. To do this we need open, honest, human leaders who can lead from the front, driving the team forward through entrepreneurialism, innovation, and most of all by empowering the talent within your team!
As a Managing Consultant who leads form the front you will still be very much hands on bringing in new client opportunities, networking and building upon your client relationships. You will be joining our high performing Financial Services team to propel forward our already established and successful Permanent Software Development team.
If you’re a truly passionate recruiter and leader who wants to be part of a high performing team, in a company where you will have the opportunity to make strides with your career development, then we want to hear from you!
- Introducing ambitious business development processes that drive significant business growth and business succes
- Expanding service lines into existing clients and proactively encouraging your team to follow suit
- Connecting the wider Group; building, cultivating, and developing peer relationships in order to cross sell and knowledge share
- Leveraging the value of your already extensive external network to generate new business
- Acting as a business advisor to clients; a source of intelligence with valuable market insight and deep expertise
- Becoming a figurehead in your local tech space; hosting forums and events, thoughtfully promoting the Harvey Nash brand
- Being solutions focused; offering ideas and valued insight to make clients successful beyond the current mandate
- To advise, mentor and guide your team sharing your expert knowledge and guidance
What do you need to be successful?
- Deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how they may be applied in to drive digital business.
- Action Orientated and results driven, moves quickly with purpose
- Able to work in an engaging, open but decisive management style and be able to co-ordinate and form cohesive working relationships across the group
- Is mindful of the Group strategy and able to communicate this to both staff and our clients
- Ability to maintain energy and entrepreneurial approach and thinking
- Displays a high level of honesty and integrity and a strong work ethic and proactive thought leadership
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, facilitation and presentation techniques
- Strong organisational and planning skills with a focus on key priorities
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills, with the gravitas to operate at all levels
- A trusted partner to clients who see you as their go to person to deliver all their needs.
- Willingness to travel as required.
In return, we will offer you a rewarding career…
- Competitive base salary and commission scheme
- Opportunities to develop your professional career and expand your network globally across our brand house
- Flexible way of working and hybrid working model to ensure a work-life-balance
- The opportunity to develop your career with our dedicated learning programmes such as our Power Hours and Future Leaders Programme throughout your career and our clearly defined Career Pathways
- Transparent and open communication with all levels of management
- The opportunity to make a difference in joining one of our ERG's such as NASH Pride, Women at NASH and EthNASHity
- Wellbeing Hub – to ensure we are looking after your mental and physical wellbeing
About Harvey Nash
We’re Harvey Nash, and we build amazing technology and digital teams. From senior appointments through to recruitment and project solutions, we are experts in technology and digital talent or technology talent.
We’re deeply connected with our clients and the diverse community we serve and are made up of passionate people who care about changing lives and helping our clients be successful. Our offices span Europe, North America, Australia and East Asia, but here you’ll never feel like just another employee; you’ll start your career with an organisation which has the long-term stability, financial backing, and professionalism of a global business, with the feel and flexibility of a start-up.
Within Harvey Nash, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, whilst networking with thought leaders and entrepreneurs who are creating and shaping some of the most cutting-edge technology on the planet.
Harvey Nash is powered by Nash Squared, where technology and talent meet.