As the L&D Trainer you will be responsible for planning and delivering high quality sales training, coaching and L&D support to the recruitment sales teams.
Harvey Nash are going through huge growth this year and we are not only hiring exceptional experienced recruiters but Graduates too, who have the hunger to succeed! We are passionate about setting our colleagues up for success, whether that be developing existing skills or starting from scratch all the through their careers!
As the L&D Trainer you will be responsible for planning and delivering high quality sales training, coaching and L&D support to the recruitment sales teams. This will involve utilising a variety of approaches and tools, and the development of materials and content that addresses all aspects of the core sales methodology, and customer lifecycle.
What is expected of you?
· To support the local leaders to design and deliver the training strategy for our graduate sales talent
· Deliver inspiring training programmes using a blended approach including face to face, online and e-learning that are aligned to the expectations of our sales talent
· Ensure that the training delivered is aligned to individual and business needs that are challenging and focussed on delivering a return on investment
· Build and maintain effective internal relationships
· Plan and track sales talent progression and development
· Evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of the Sales programmes to ensure they are fit for purpose for the needs of the sales team and adapting to the needs of clients and our market
· Experience within a recruitmentB2B sales environment in a training/ L&D capacity
· Good understanding of consultative solution selling methodologies
· Experience in training for a consultative approach to solution selling methodologies
· The ability to build strong internal relationships and collaborate around training needs
· Action Orientated and results driven
We give you…
· A competitive financial offer
· An excellent benefits package
· The opportunity to build successful relationships with fantastic leaders across the business
· A flexible way of working to support you in your work and life